Welcome to The PRA Group
Electrical, Electronic and Embedded Technologies in the Analog and Digital spaces have been the key to our success. Electrical and Electronic Architecture; along with Electrical and Electronic Hardware and Software; full Embedded Systems development throughout the entire product live cycle; including all aspects of managing the Engineering Programs for Electronic Systems is our core value to our Clients.
Since 1991 The PRA Group has been improving working with Engineering Organizations in Advanced Control Technologies for Devices, Vehicles, Specialty Equipment and Manufacturing. Our Company has developed a vast network of staffing professionals able to provide services nationwide. We have serviced Client companies in 37 states and candidates around the globe. Industries served include: Medical, Aerospace, Defense, Specialty Equipment, Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Mobility Equipment, and Consumer Electronics. We take time to understand what you do and help you improve your profitability with services strategically matched to your needs. Our goal is to save you time. SEE our TESTIMONIAL PAGE for Client and Candidate references.
PRA provides creative solutions to your engineering project, staffing or career needs. Principals Pam and Jim Petitpren have over 60 years of combined experience in engineering, marketing and customer service. This background results in three major company strengths:
- A “nuts and bolts” understanding of the application of your technology
- An ability to focus our efforts to meet your schedule or volume; and
- An entire staff dedicated to personal service and responsiveness.
Industries We Serve
Our customers are involved in manufacturing, engineering of electrical controls and instrumentation, information systems, software development, documentation and training, assistance lines for vehicles and software, and other services for industry. In addition to our primary Midwest market, we work throughout the country for clients in our niche. The demand for top-quality technical and professional services and personnel is overwhelming to many companies today.
Our core focus is Electrical, Electronics and Software Engineering.
We provide service to candidates and clients in:
- Embedded Software Engineers – C, Assembly, RTOS, etc.
- Hardware and Design Engineers – Chip, Board and System Level -Digital, Analog, and Mixed-Signal design (including RF and Power Electronics/Supply)
- Software Developers – GUI, PC-based controls
- Control Systems Development – Matlab/Simulink, Algorithm development and calibration
- Systems Engineers & Architects – Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Defense, Semi-conductor and Consumer Electronics
- Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation and Controls Engineers/Technicians – All industries
- Manufacturing Information Systems Engineers
- Validation and Test Engineers/Technicians
- Field Service Engineers/Technicians
- Technology Director, Manager, Program Manager, Project Lead
In addition, our Special Order Desk provides service for:
- Sales Engineers and Managers
- Mechanical, Manufacturing, Process and Quality Engineers/Technicians
- Maintenance and Electrical Engineers/Technicians
- Special Skill Assemblers for Electronics, Panels, Devices
- Network and Systems Engineers/Technicians, and Data Security Specialists
- Technical Writers and Editors, Technical Trainers, Training Developers and Instructional
- Other Engineering disciplines upon request
- Multilingual Engineering Professionals
At The PRA Group we’re proud of the record we’ve developed of solving our client’s needs creatively. We eagerly anticipate the chance to show you what we can do for your growing business or career!
Contact Us Today:
New Clients: 810-740-8027