The PRA Group improves your success in Advanced Control Technologies for Devices, Vehicles and Manufacturing. Our offices in Detroit and Chicago provide our clients with the highest quality services with remarkable attention to improvement of your business. We take time to understand what you do and help you improve your profitability with services strategically matched to your needs.
We spend time so you don’t have to.
PRA provides creative solutions to your engineering project, staffing or career needs. Principals Pam and Jim Petitpren have over fifty years of combined experience in engineering, marketing and customer service. This background results in three major company strengths:
- A “nuts and bolts” understanding of the application of your technology
- An ability to focus our efforts to meet your schedule or volume; and
- An entire staff dedicated to personal service and responsiveness.
Industries We Serve
Our customers are involved in manufacturing, engineering of electrical controls and instrumentation, information systems, software development, documentation and training, assistance lines for vehicles and software, and other services for industry. In addition to our primary Midwest market, we work throughout the country for clients in our niche. The demand for top-quality technical and professional services and personnel is overwhelming to many companies today.
Our core focus is Electrical, Electronics and Software Engineering.
We provide service to candidates and clients in:
- Embedded Software Engineers – C, Assembly, RTOS, etc.
- Hardware and Design Engineers–Chip, Board and System Level -Digital, Analog, and Mixed-Signal design (including RF and Power Electronics/Supply)
- Software Developers – GUI, PC-based controls
- Control Systems Development – Matlab/Simulink, Algorithm development and calibration
- Systems Engineers & Architects – Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Defense, Semi-conductor and Consumer Electronics
- Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation and Controls Engineers/Technicians – All industries
- Manufacturing Information Systems Engineers
- Validation and Test Engineers/Technicians
- Field Service Engineers/Technicians
- Technology Director, Manager, Program Manager, Project Lead
In addition, our Special Order Desk provides service for:
- Sales Engineers and Managers
- Mechanical, Manufacturing, Process and Quality Engineers/Technicians
- Maintenance and Electrical Engineers/Technicians
- Special Skill Assemblers for Electronics, Panels, Devices
- Network and Systems Engineers/Technicians, and Data Security Specialists
- Technical Writers and Editors, Technical Trainers, Training Developers and Instructional
- Other Engineering disciplines upon request
- Multilingual Engineering Professionals
At The PRA Group (Professional Resource Associates), we’re proud of the record we’ve developed of solving our clients needs creatively. We eagerly anticipate the chance to show you what we can do for your growing business or career!